Deborah Delaney, Founder/CEO
Deborah Delaney founded Touching Lives Adult Day Services in 2004 and Touching Lives Communities, LLC in 2017. As the owner and CEO, Ms. Delaney launched the organizations with the vision of creating and investing in companies that connect people with premium care. Touching Lives Adult Day Services is the initial investment; an adult day program specializing in providing superior and comprehensive Senior Care Solutions. Touching Lives Communities, Person-Centered Residential Medical Care Homes is a state-of-the-art community providing housing with services for adults 55+. Community-Based Services and the Elder Care Market are two of the most flourishing industries in the United States. She is introducing a unique perspective to senior care with an emphasis on respect to culture.
Ms. Delaney brings an extensive professional background in business development, sales and marketing to her companies.
Professional Memberships and Accolades include:
- National Guard Patriotic Employer Award 2008 and 2009
- National Republican Senatorial Committee 2007 American Spirit Award; the highest honor the NRSC can bestow upon an individual.
- Policy Committee for the National Adult Day Services Association (NADSA)
- Minnesota Women Presidents Organization
- National Association of Women Business Owners
- Innovation in Healthcare award at the 2012 Achieve! Awards by NAWBO-MN
- Recipient of the Prestigious 2015 Enterprising Women of the Year Award.
- Recipient of the 2017 Enterprising Women Foundation Advocate Award
- President 2015-2016 – Savage Rotary Club.
- Past Board of Director and the Executive Committee – NAWBO-MN.
- Current Trustee for the Lakewood Cemetery
- Board of Director for YMCA Burnsville, MN
- WBENC Certified Women Business Enterprise