Touching Lives Adult Day Services proudly provides a unique variety of health care, physical well-being and social activities.
Residential care homes offer care and assistance in a home within a neighborhood. Residential care homes offer professional services with a high ratio of staff-to-resident assistance. Some offer general care while others specialize in Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, diabetes, and other chronic conditions. Residential care homes are licensed and governed by regulations and inspected by the state, county and/or local agencies.
Some homes accept residents who need advanced levels of care. Residents are encouraged to participate in daily activities such as light food preparation, eating at a common dining table, and socializing with the staff and other residents.
Below is a sample of the services our highly trained, experienced, diverse staff delivers to our participants:
- 24-Hour Security, Nurse, and Staff Availability
- Access to Health and Medical Services
- Assistance with Eating, Bathing, Dressing, Toileting, and Walking
- Brain Fitness, Cognitive Stimulation
- Chronic Care Management
- Diabetic Care
- End-of-Life Care
- Feeding Tubes and Ostomies Support
- Field Trips
- Financial Assistance*
- Flexible Schedule**
- Home Health Care
- Housekeeping and Personal Laundry Services
- Incontinence Care
- Two Meals a day plus snacks
- Medical/Social Model
- Medication Administration and oversight
- Medication Administration
- Memory Care
- Other Physician ordered services if required
- Respite Care
- Social and Recreational Activities
- Therapeutic programming
- Two or Three Meals a Day Served in a Common Dining Area
- Transportation to Medical and Social Services Appointments
- Veterans Support
- Vital Signs and Weight Monitoring
- Wound and Dressing Care
* Touching Lives is licensed for outside funding opportunities and can help you arrange financial assistance from funding sources.
** Touching Lives’ Flexible Schedule allows Caregivers to customize the best days for their loved ones’ schedule and their own.