Deborah Delaney founded Flagship Franchises of Minnesota, Inc. in 2002. As the owner and CEO, Ms. Delaney launched the organization with the vision of creating and investing in companies that connect people with premium care. Touching Lives Adult Day Services is the initial investment; an adult day program specializing in providing superior and comprehensive Senior Care Solutions. Touching Lives Communities, Person-Centered Residential Medical Care Homes is another venture in advanced development stages. Community-Based Services and the Elder Care Market are two of the most flourishing industries in the United States. She is introducing a unique perspective to senior care with an emphasis on respect to culture.
Ms. Delaney brings an extensive professional background in business development, sales and marketing to Flagship Franchises of Minnesota.
Professional Memberships and Accolades include:
- Business Advisory Council for the National Republican Congressional Committee
- National Republican Congressional Committee Businesswoman of the Year 2005 and 2006
- Recipient of the prestigious Ronald Reagan Republican Gold Medal by U. S. Representative Tom Reynolds (R-NY), Chairman of the NRCC
- Republican Honor Roll at the NRCC headquarters in Washington
- National Guard Patriotic Employer Award 2008 and 2009
- National Republican Senatorial Committee 2007 American Spirit Award; the highest honor the NRSC can bestow upon an individual.
- Boys and Girls Club of Minneapolis
- Women’s Health Leadership Trust
- Policy Committee for the National Adult Day Services Association (NADSA)
- Minnesota Women Presidents Organization
- National Association of Women Business Owners
- Innovation in Healthcare award at the 2012 Achieve! Awards by NAWBO-MN.
- Active Member of UnitedSuccess: UnitedSuccess is the first and only world-wide network where women business owners are able to connect.
As an ordained minister, she strives to provide an excellence in care that cannot be matched to Touching Lives Adult Day Services and her future endeavors in the Community-Based Services and the ever-evolving adult aging care industry.